Investment in agriculture is an emerging asset class for private and institutional investors and Romania is one of the European countries with the highest potential for development of this field.
The Diplomat-Bucharest is organizing on July 10, 2012, under the patronaje of the Ministery of Agriculture and Rural Development, the second edition of the Romanian Agribusiness Forum. This annual conference brings together decision makers involved in agriculture, from government and regulatory agencies, to large farmers and owners of agricultural holdings, equipment manufacturers, banks and investment funds interested in the development of agriculture in Romania, to debate the challenges and opportunities of this dynamic sector.
Be there if you want to meet:
- Representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture
- Romanian authorities regulating the market
- Representatives of associations in the agriculture field
- Investors looking to develop business in agriculture
- Representatives of investment funds and banks involved in financing agriculture
- Representatives of international traders with agriculture comodities
- Representatives of large farms and land owners
The findings at the AgriBusiness Forum 2012 will be published in a worldwide special report in The Diplomat Bucharest and on thediplomat.ro